8.14.2012

When a Child is Born


Yesterday morning we headed over to Bryce & Justine's so all the kids could spend some time with our newest addition to my family "Brooklyn Sage". Riley has  been SO anxious to have Sage placed in her arms. As you can tell, I think Morgan was sharing a bit of those magic moments right along side of her cousin.


I love this picture and the way Riley looks at Sage with so much love and excitement. I'm telling you, it doesn't get much better than this.


When a baby is brand new, they always look so different as time passes.  Justine has dark hair, and Bryce is blonde like I am. Although Sage was born with a head of dark hair, the ends of her hair and some other spots are turning blonde. My Mom always use to tell me I was born with a head full of black hair that grew in blonde. I guess we all have some strong genes in our family.


Morgan was still hanging out in her pajamas. She was so excited that her cousins had come over for a visit and play.


My boy Bodhi, checking out his Uncle Bryce's electronics. Thankfully he only "looked". Bodhi will grow up to be a good guy even if he grows up in a world of pink!


The girls glued to the TV set in Morgan's room. I guess Morgan gets a better view of the TV by placing her chair on the bed to watch it.


I think this is not only my favorite picture, but my favorite moment of the morning. Bodhi is SO excited as he "finally" gets his turn to hold his new little cousin. Just look at that smile. He was looking at Justine at the time I took the picture. I think Bodhi's little smile tells the story.  It always has been, and it always will be, all about family!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

How beautiful! You're a lucky lady!

Kate said...

Beautiful Family!!!!

have a great week!!

xoxo
Kate

Recycled Rita said...


Such precious times!

Irma@CosasBellas said...

I agree 100%, I can't imagine life getting any better than that. How blessed you are Sue. Thanks again for sharing your babies with us.

Hope you're having a good week,
Irma

marcela cavaglieri said...

Priceless moments Sue!!! I'm sooo happy for you and the family!!!!!!