3.31.2010

White Wednesday

Happy "White Wednesday" to all of you! This week, I've got some random white stuff from "the store". The good ole' white chippy stuff! This is one of my favorite facades inside of Country Roads! It is a part of an old house that we put back together. The old novelty siding is hard to find these days. And believe me, there is not a day that I walk by this while at the store that I don't appreciate this piece, its history, its age. It's like that old saying, "if only walls could talk"! I can only imagine the store it would tell! Here are a few other photos I took this past Sunday.





The time passes so quickly these days. Hard to believe this is the last day of March!! Be sure to stop by Faded Charm and see Kathleen. She always as amazing photos to share and this week, you will love this, a very cool "giveaway"! Be sure to stop by and leave her a comment. And I have to tell you, after having the opportunity to meet Kathleen when she visited Country Roads, she is truly a "good soul". So, stop on by! Take care.

10 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Sue! I woke up last night thinking about the new space! How exciting...and I promised myself I wasn't going to take another one...oh well, it's just another broken promise!LOL!!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

absolutely delightful! Happy, Happy Easter Whites to you!

Faded Charm said...

Love, love, love all these photos. It makes me want to come into the store today. Too bad I'm stuck here surrounded by rain. Thanks for the eye candy.

Happy WW.

Kathleen

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Wonderful White Photos ~ If Only Walls Could Talk, I would Love to know the Stories on All These Old Pieces.....

Vintage Market Place said...

AWW Crap, these photos make me wish I bought so much more. I am itching to get back and get the things I didn't have room in the car for.
Thanks for teasing
Amy

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love your photos...thank you!

Maureen said...

That wall us sooo cool!

BellaRosa said...

Sue everything is so lovely, and you get to look at all every day...You lucky duck :) Besos, Rose

Tanza said...

Hi Sue,
Loving all your white as usual .. what will I do if I ever tire of white !! yikes .. Thanks for sharing your awesome store as always ~
hugs ~tanza~

the old white house said...

Love it all! Those are amazing treasures, thanks for sharing! Theresa