3.19.2010

Spring at Country Roads

So, do you ever have one of "those" weeks when you just think you can't listen to anyone else or your head will explode in a million little pieces? That has been my week! I've been really busy, and I think I may have to grab my headphones and sit out by the pool for awhile to clear out my brains, or what's left of them. I've put together a little slide show below. If the pictures are goofed up, all I can say is, "I tried"! Not sure why I was having so much trouble putting the thing together. So, heads up! If it doesn't turn out like it should, I confess, it is my fault, but like the picture above, I don't want to hear about it ;0} Hope all of you have a great week-end, and stop in and see us. Johnnye Merle Gardens & Nursery just had a big make over, with new plants that just came in! We have some great new plants for your Spring gardens! We've got some new displays and "Spring Fever" really bad! Come see for yourself!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spring at Country Roads 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free photo slide show

No comments: