3.11.2010

Extreme Cottage White Makeover!

I'm sure many of you know and remember when I did my post last year on John Morrow of Cottage White. His store had been in Sunset Beach for years, and I was so excited to have him join our Country Roads family. Of course, myself being an "architectural freak", I drooled as they put together his new area of the store. These are KILLER architectural pieces, and thankfully at least I get to visit them each time I work!
I saw John over this past week-end and he told me he was going to TOTALLY redo his space. When Bryce sent me these photos below yesterday, I knew he wasn't kidding!


These pictures were taken of John's stuff out in the driveway behind the store. It is a mixture of some of the new, exciting things going IN the store, and some of the exciting things going OUT of the store. Unfortunately, you will have to check back to see the finished project. And speaking of "checking back on my blog", I just want to say "thank you" to each of you that take time out of your day to read my words. I sincerely appreciate it. Take care!

9 comments:

Maureen said...

That railing is fabulous!

time worn interiors said...

I love his space now, I can't imagine it being any better! I love salvage pieces as well! Can't wait for the after!
Theresa

Tanza said...

Hi Sue,
How coool is this ?! I LoVe his store in Sunset beach, and now they are coming to yours !! They have the most amazing pieces of Cottage furniture !! I've learned tho, if you LoVe it, you better get it, cuz, it will be gone when you return !! I have to come check it out !! Sue, you always are soo FULL of NEWS !! Thanks for the info as always !! Have a happy day
hugs ~tanza~

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Hi Sue, The space is going to look incredible, I love everything I see. The columns are one of my fav and the sign too. Have a great day. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

Sue said...

Hey Tanza,
They have already been in Country Roads for several months now. They are in the third building to your left, the last area on your right.

Deb said...

love the lawn furniture...

Kate said...

Hi Sue,
I had a great morning at Country Roads visiting some of the dealers that I had not yet had a chance to meet. I stopped by Cottage White and I am so excited to see their makeover! Got a chance to visit with Katie she is such a doll!!! I miss you already!

Love Kate

My Vintage Treasures said...

Wow!!! and i was excited when i put up peg board!!!

Anonymous said...

John told me last weekend that he was going to completely re-do his space, and it looks like he meant it. I can't wait to see it. This is the kind of thing that keeps 'the store' exciting!