9.12.2012

White Wednesday


It is beginning to feel and look  a lot like Fall at my store, Country Roads! I'm hoping and looking forward to cooler days ahead. We get spoiled living here in SoCal! We get our ocean breezes and the summer heat usually isn't too brutal. That was until August of this year. I'm not sure "what" happened but enough is enough and I'm sure there are many of you that would agree with me! Today, I'm linking up with Kathleen over at Faded Charm for "White Wednesday". Please pay her a visit as you will find some great photos from a variety of people, including Kathleen herself!







These wonderful cloth pumpkins that Cynthia makes are flying out of the store! Seriously. She makes them both in white and off white and they make a wonderful addition to your Fall decorating.  Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a great week ahead!

2 comments:

stefanie said...

looks Great!

The Boston Lady said...

Looks wonderful Sue! I hope to make it down there one day soon! Ann