7.31.2011

Sunday Morning Favorites


We had a crazy, busy day yesterday! And "thank you" to everyone that stopped by and shopped. Please know that not only myself, but my entire Country Roads family appreciates your business! This morning before I head out the door to work my favorite day of the week, "BSC" Sunday, I thought I would share some of the many different looks and styles we have a CR!









I hope you all are enjoying your week-end. We've had wonderful weather, and Old Towne Orange has been filled with visitors. I hope to see you soon. Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
I love that little red chair in the first photo! I can't even tell you how excited I am to be part of the family again, I am beyond thankful to you!
Hope you have an amazing Sunday, and I look forward to seeing you soon.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Sue, you post the best stuff. Yes, to answer your question about the round brush used as a wreath, yes I posted a pic of one during the McKinney Christmas Home Tour. Hope you are having a great Sunday, T

time worn interiors said...

What a cute little red chair!
tot