5.05.2012

My Youngest



This week has definitely gotten away from me! I've been working a lot both at "the store" and on other projects as well. I am so, so proud of one of our new dealers here at Country Roads. She just started putting this little area together and she is already doing well, really well! Take a peek at what hasn't sold "yet"! 









Our newest dealer, and my "youngest" is not the cute little kid above, Josalyn, but it's her Mama, Yesi! If anyone knows the ins and outs and everything there is to know about Country Roads, its Yesi, the youngest of our staff here at the store. She has been helping out at Country Roads since she was about eleven years old. And I've always said, I've had the pleasure to watch her grow up from a quiet little kid to someone that can run my store with her eyes closed! She is an amazing person and so is her brand new space. Come check it out!

4 comments:

Malisa said...

Yeah for Yesi! Looking good, girl! Can't wait to meet you in person. Oh, by the way, Yesi, you will have to cover for Sue for a couple of weeks. We're going AWOL!

Malaysia

Recycled Rita said...

Yay Yesi! I can't wait to see her space tomorrow! Looks wonderful!
karen....

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Sue ! As I have said before you have played a big roll in my life and are one of the few inspirational people who have helped me become who I am today <3 you are a 2nd "mom" to me :)

Sue said...

I love you too and couldn't be prouder of "my youngest"! I love you!!