6.27.2011

Great Stuff!


I've posted some of Shawn and Jennie's stuff before. They've been with us for a couple of months, and I'm just blown away not only by their merchandise, but how reasonably priced it is. What I love even more is that it's not "recycled" stuff. They don't purchase anything out here in CA. They travel the good ole' USA and have pickers that know exactly what they are looking for. My first love has always been the old, country primitives. There is just something special about those pieces. Maybe because these old pieces, the good old country primitives, travel with their own stories to tell. I thought instead of just posting a bunch of Shawn & Jennie's pictures, I would put them in a little slide show for you. In case you are wondering about the song that is playing in the background, it is by Amos Lee. I recently discovered his music and just love it!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow by Smilebox


And all of you know, I'm STILL working on trying to get Country Roads online so you can shop from wherever you like! Time, if I can just pick up a little bit of it, maybe I could get that done. For now though, if you see something you just have to have? Please, pick up that phone and give us a call at 
714.532.3041
You can pay for it over the phone, and we will hang on to it until you can pick it up! Take care.

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

Sue I love the Rustic pieces of Architectural Salvage aged to perfection as well. These pieces are magnificent, I would break the bank shopping in that booth! *winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian