9.19.2010

An Industrial Quickie!

Finding it difficult to wake up this morning, very difficult, but I am up and at 'em none the list! I'm always very appreciative all of you that shopped with us yesterday, we were slammed! And slammed is always a good thing. We've got a new display up as you walk into the the middle building. Here are only a few shots, which aren't the best since there were so many customers in the store, it was hard to get photos without people in the pictures!



I can never say it enough how much I love all the different looks at Country Roads. I'm hoping this morning we won't be quite so busy and I'll have time to get some pictures of some of the great and wonderful things I'm surrounded by daily. But for now, you are just going to have to be happy with the industrial quickie!!

5 comments:

Blooming Rose Musings said...

Wow, what an exciting look! That is one of my favorite things about Country Roads(and there are many favorite things)each time I come in it's a wonderful new adventure. Your store has become like a second home to me...LOVE it! I wanted to visit this weekend but had a cold and decided not to share it with everyone. See you soon.

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Sorry Sue but I hope the store is soooooooooooo busy that you won't have time to take picts!!! LOL!!!

Prior said...

Love the look! Glad you were busy! Lezlee

trash talk said...

Wow Sue...when is it not busy there! Great display.
Debbie

The Green Pea said...

Thank you for sharing Country Roads.
I love the industrial look. sandi