1.20.2012

Magic Performed Here!


This is Sue Lennon's space! She was in yesterday and this is one space I REALLY try to avoid! Why? Because I always find something that I just have to have. Her displays, and merchandising is so original. Sue really knows how to put together eye catching, "different" displays that make you just stop and stare. Here a few pictures of what Sue has at Country Roads right now.












I have to confess something. I bought the lights above and the old vintage sign as well. I just couldn't help myself, seriously! Those big vintage duffel bag pillows are calling my name but I just try really hard to ignore them each and every time I walk by! I have two smaller duffel bag pillows at home right now that I absolutely love. This is one of the reasons that I usually just shop at Country Roads. We have so much to choose from and some a variety of great product. I know that I always say there is "ALWAYS" something for everybody, but it's true, there really is. Come on in and find out yourself!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
See those yummy little tufted chairs to the left in the first photo? Those have been calling my name ever since I saw them last week!
Sue is so talented, she always has the best stuff!
I love your new lights and vintage sign!
Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Pent-Up Photos said...

Oh, girl, that is a HUGE A...just like mine! :) So good to be back on the computer and get to see all your cool stuff!

Malisa

time worn interiors said...

Those is some great looking treasures!
tot