5.12.2011

The Last Game!


Yesterday was Riley's last T-ball game. And of course, all our family gathered at the park to watch! Sometimes organized sports get a bad reputation, but not this group. It was through a local Catholic School league and it was such a positive experience for everyone. Kids and adults both!


Riley gets a hit, and off she goes to first base!


Her Daddy, was one of the coaches, and gives her some advice while she is on first base!


I'm not sure she was really listening to his advice though???


As you can see, Riley makes it successfully to second base!



Now she is at third and totally ready to score OR looking at something off in the distance somewhere?


Her comes our Angels, and Riley successfully SCORES! Go Riley!!


This is Riley and her bestfriend Walter. They also go to pre-school together, and Walter has asked Riley to marry him. She said yes, so we are not sure when the little wedding is scheduled. Walter is the sweetest little boy I've ever met, and they are so cute together. I fell in love with this picture!


This is kind of a bittersweet picture for me. This is the last time I will see my little number "11" and her pink bat and her pink equipment bag till next Spring. Although we have soccer just around the corner in the fall. I hope she will have just as much fun and a great experience with soccer as well. So for now, a little milestone has passed, as I watch my little number "1l's" jersey retire!

3 comments:

The Boston Lady said...

Best pictures ever! She looks so petite, yet obviously is a competitor. I love that she and Walter are engaged. LOL. So sweet. Ann

Annie Louise said...

How sweet! Thanks for sharing--love the pink helmet. Keep us updated on the wedding : )
Jeanette

The Green Pea said...

The chills are just too cute! sandi