5.28.2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!


Today was the first day of our three day Memorial day sale! And yes, we were busy, busy, busy! It is always a great feeling at the end of the day to go home dead tired, knowing you worked really hard and had a good day. I haven't had much time to take pictures at Country Roads. Even yesterday, although it wasn't a sale day, we were pretty busy. I did have some time yesterday to take a few shots of Sue Lennon's "makeover" in her space. There is just something about her style & display that I love!












There are quite a few of these "smiling kitty's" faces all over the store right now saying, "so sorry, I'm SOLD". My hopes are that you will find some time either tomorrow or Monday and come down and see us. There are really some great sales going on right now at Country Roads. I think I have a few dealers that are even offering 25% and 30% off in their areas! And for those of you that shop with us often, you know that doesn't happen to much. I hope you are all enjoying your long week-end, and hopefully find some time to remember what the true meaning of Memorial Day is all about. Take care.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I could spend all day in the store WE HAVE THE BEST STUFF IN TOWN!!! Super happy the store was so busy!!!

Have a great night rest up!!

xo
Kate