2.04.2015

My Love Affair!


 Here we are in February as January seemed to disappear in a blink of an eye.  As you might already have guessed,  I am just SO in love with Country Roads!! It's been a 23 year love affair and I never have felt anything but love for this place I call my second home! Actually, my love affair with Country Roads has lasted longer than my marriage did, LOL!  With all that said, I don't want to bore you with my ramblings so I will let you enjoy some of our latest eye candy!



























What is always amazing to me is not only how much stuff that is available here at Country Roads, but that my CR family is so, so talented in a way that is never disappointing.  I truly have been blessed over all these years to be surrounded by such a great group of people. My hopes are, as always, that you will stop in to see us.  Things change daily around this place I call home!  And if you are interested in seeing more pictures of CR, there is always a daily photo on our Facebook page which is Country Roads Antiques & Gardens.  I hope to see you soon, and have a wonderful week!

Take care. . .   Sue

"Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness"

No comments: