1.28.2015

It's All About the Stuff!




 In this business of mine, Country Roads, it is always about the stuff!  I'm guessing our store is about 10,000 square feet which means we really do have a lot of stuff! I wanted to share some of our favorite stuff that caught my eye yesterday.


































In case you don't know, Country Roads is open almost every day of the year! And we will be open on Super Bowl Sunday if you would like to do some shopping before the game.  We are open 10am to 5pm everyday.  I hope you find some free time to come for a visit. I promise you that you won't be disappointed!  And if by chance you enjoy our Country Roads pictures, you can find a new and different picture posted daily on our Facebook page at Country Roads Antiques & Gardens!

No comments: