3.09.2013

Me and Darcy

  
Many times people ask me if I have a space at Country Roads. The true answer is my "stuff" is everywhere at Country Roads. It's one of the perks of the job I guess. I also share a space with my good friend, Darcy. The best part of sharing with Darcy is she does ALL the work, and I just get to take pictures ;0) I've got to tell you, Darcy and I go way back, and she's got a heart of gold! Here are some of Darcy's awesome vignettes!
 








I love this dresser Darcy painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I believe its Duck Egg Blue or Paris Grey. What I love even more is that this would be so awesome in a little kids room since it also has the graphite painted on with a few coats so you can use it as a chalk board for the kids. I hope you find time to come on down and see us and everyone down here in Old Towne Orange. The sun is shining, the sky is SO blue as I look out my office window here at home!  See you soon. . .

3 comments:

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Hi Sue ~ I always love seeing the vignettes of Country roads and you're still on my bucket list..... That dresser that Darcy painted is wonderful, what a great idea for a kids room!
thanks for sharing,
Cheryl

The Boston Lady said...

Sounds like perfect teamwork to me! Ann

Orlando Designs said...

Such great things at your place... I so need to stop by!