3.31.2013

Easter With My Family


We are the family that does really "work" together and "play" together as well. Today was our big Easter sale at Country Roads and I worked with all three of my grown kids. It was amazing, but we didn't even want to kill each other by the end of the day! After a REALLY busy week-end, we all went over to Katie's house tonight to celebrate Easter. Here are some of my favorite pictures.


 Uncle Bryce helping his nephew Bodhi finish up his mac 'n cheese. Both of my "boys" love to eat!


My little Brooklyn, she's growing way to fast. But even though she is the youngest in the group, she also had a great time.


This is my boy Bryce, holding Bodhi as he bounces REALLY hard on the trampoline so that Morgan and Riley go up in the air every time him and Bodhi land!! As you can tell, good times for all!


Trying to get a "pose" with all four of my babies. Brooklyn was having a moment.


So, I gave it another try, and everyone seemed a bit happier!
 

Brande playing the role of "horsie" as Bodhi takes a ride. And let me tell you, Bodhi is "not" a light weight ;0)


And before we all called it a night, and headed home, Brande gave Riley a quick "piggy back ride" on her back. You know, my kids (including Vinnie and Justine) have ALL grown up to be such wonderful, caring people that I am SO proud of, seriously!! I couldn't ask for more!!  I am SO blessed to work together with them at Country Roads and then come home after a busy sales day and enjoy spending  more time together as a family celebrating Easter. Life doesn't get much better than that!

2 comments:

Recycled Rita said...

Looks like lots of fun! Kids always bring joy to even the simplest get togethers! I like Uncle Bryce making the trampoline a Big bounce!
karen....

Misty Guye said...

Looks like you had a blessed Easter! :-)