8.09.2011

White Wednesday


I have been in this room working ALL day! I wish I had a nice and neat studio to share, but this is the place where I'm at most of the time. It's my home office, and sorry, it's not nice and neat, but it's my work space. I remembered it was time for a "White Wednesday" post, and since I've been here all day, I thought I would snap a few "almost" white photos for my post.  















I surround myself with things that I love in this room along with the necessities. Yep, it's kind of eclectic but I like the stuff that is in here, much of which has some kind of meaning to me. The "in escrow" sign has is special to me. It was the first house I ever bought on my own after my divorce. It was hard, but I did it.  And of course my "office assistants" are always lounging around in here getting in my way. Fluffy and Makena always make their presence known, as where Kona is more laid back an independent. And although the chair above isn't white, it's kind of new to this room. I fell in love with it at Country Roads. I bought it from Cindy & Bill who are very, very talented people as you can tell. I hope you all have time to stop by and visit the queen of "White Wednesday", my friend Kathleen over at Faded Charm! She always has the best of the best, and I'm loving her new featured bloggers! It's nice to visit others for inspiration. Happy White Wednesday to you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
I love your office/studio especially your fluffy "office assistants"! :)
And that chair is so wonderful, I love anything covered in vintage grain sacks.
Hope you have a great week.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Vintage Market Place said...

Thats what it is all about Sue,
surrounding ourselves in the things that bring meaning to our lives.
Yours is full of love and life.
I am loving the Tommy Lasorda Photo to Bryce.
We just re-did Brooklyns room in all vintage dodger items.
take care
Amy

Mary said...

I love your work space and such adorable office staff! I like the Hawaiian lady heads in the curio and your vintage marbles too! Hope you're having a great week!

Bohemian said...

Loving the Corbels & the Kitties! Surrounding ourselves with meaningful things is what makes a house a Home.

Dawn... The Bohemian