1.15.2010

When Cousins Are Like Sisters

It's hard to believe Morgan is already seven months old. The time flies by so quickly. Morgan is at the fun baby age, recognizing things, laughing, and at times a bit of a temper flare up just like her daddy! Yesterday I had both her, and Riley. They are cousins, but I have a good feeling they will grow up like sisters. Yesterday Riley was making Morgan laugh SO hard. I'm not sure what was so funny, but nonetheless, Morgan found Riley to be entertaining! Riley tries to teach Morgan many things, such has how to "pose" for pictures. As you can tell, Morgan is fascinated with Riley's hair, although Riley is not fascinated with Morgan pulling it. Morgan's hair is starting to grow, looks like it may be blonde. It was a fun afternoon as Riley kept performing to see how much she could get Morgan to laugh. When I spend time with both of my girls, I realize how quickly they are growing and changing. I always miss the little stages in life they go through, and briefly I become sad. But wait, then I remember in July, I get to start all over again with a new grandbaby. I'm kind of thinking this one just might be a boy! If I'm right, that will certainly define the meaning of a "three ring cirucs"!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Awww....so darn cute!

ed said...

They are lucky girls. To grow up with cousins and grandma around is extra special!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

In case you are wondering, the comment from Ed was actually me...have not idea he was logged in!

BellaRosa said...

I just found your blog through Debra at Common Ground...I really like your blog :) Your granchildren are adorably delicious :) Besos, Rose