6.15.2012

Country Roads Eye Candy



I've had SO much paperwork today on my day off! Something is just wrong with that. My eyes feel like they are going to fall out of my head. 


Anyway, it has been awhile since I've put together a Country Roads slide show. We just have so much great stuff here and wonderful displays and vignettes as well.


I took a some time to today to put some pictures together. I know that some of you have seen these before, but I had to work with what I had.



My hopes are that "if" you click the link below that everything will work out just dandy! At this point in my day, "dandy" would really be good. I also just want to take a minute to sincerely thank all of you that leave comments on my blog, on our Country Roads and Antiques Facebook page,  and your warm and thoughtful words and conversations you have with me at "the store."  That always means a lot to me. I know how blessed I am to have customers that feel like friends and family. It's been almost 20 years since Country Roads opened. And without you, it would never be the store it is today. A heartfelt "thanks" to you all!

4 comments:

Annie Louise said...

Love all the wonderful, inspirational pictures. I was just down at Country Roads the other day, love wondering through all the eye catching wonderfulness that makes up Country Roads. Thanks for sharing the pictures, unfortunately, I can't make it there in person everyday, so the pictures really help to make me relaxed and inspired.
Blessings to you and your County Roads family,
Jeanette

Recycled Rita said...

Yay! I made the slide show! It is a really nice grouping of all of us Sue! Thanks so much!
karen....

trash talk said...

My first thought was candy's dandy, but liquor's quicker...lol!
Great photos Sue!
Deb

The Boston Lady said...

Sue, you always have the best eye candy. Looks like I will be able to visit Country Roads more often since its very likely our move will happen this summer! House is on market... Congratulations for being in business for so long. Ann