10.12.2011

White Wednesday at Country Roads


I guess I'm a bit late for Kathleen's list of "White Wednesday" participants! But, I managed to find a bit of time to post a few of my favorite Country Roads "whites"!  I took on a much larger dealer space here at "the store", and it has taken much more time than I thought I would. Thankfully I have Bryce and Carol that have been helping me. They both have been the best! So, with that said, here are a few of my favorite "whites" at Country Roads on this Wednesday evening. Hope you enjoy them.










I'm sure Kathleen still has her post up, and she lists all the great "White Wednesday" blogs you can visit. So click HERE to stop by and pay a visit. I hope you all have a wonderful week, take care!

3 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Your not late...it is still Wednesday.
LOL
Looks great Sue!
Have a great night
Amy

PS I heard about the crazy shooting at Seal Beach today
Thought of you immediately since you love that place
Take care
Amy

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

I SEE quite a few SHaBBies I'd love to take home!*!*!
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Better late than never :) There is some fabulous stuff here. You always show the best. Happy Thursday, T