11.05.2008

"Vision Over Violence"


Like most of us, I was glued to the tv last night, just waiting, just hoping, that our lives would have a new direction in the future. I heard a Congressman last night say that he was excited because it seemed our country was voting for "vision over violence". I think we found some new "hope" last night when Barrack Obama was elected as our President. It's been a long time coming, and if anything it shows all the little kids in the world that you can be "ANYTHING" you want to be when you grow up!! This morning I'm excited for a future that holds "hope" for my Riley and my unborn grandbabies. This is a new beginning for us all, and a better America for our kids! I wish my mom and dad were still around for this election, they would have been ecstatic!!

No comments: