3.09.2008

Country Roads. . . "always your favorite, never the same"

Yesterday while I was at work, I decided to walk around the store and take a bunch of pictures. I think sometimes I “visualize” how Country Roads really looks through pictures. I know that probably doesn’t make sense, but I think I take for granite sometimes how really awesome the store is and what we have to offer our customers. Many people remember back in the beginning when we opened our “door” that January 2nd 1993, we were primarily country. Somewhere along our journey, we’ve added a little bit of this, a little bit of that which makes me happy. And I admit that I am bragging that our prices are pretty affordable as well! Our displays our great, both inside and out, and if you copy & paste this link below,(it "should")have a little slide show to share with you. If you haven’t been in lately, you may want to stop by! And don’t forget to join us on Easter Sunday, March 23rd, from 10am – 3pm. We’re having another awesome sale you won’t want to miss. I hope you enjoy the slideshow!!
www.flickr.com/photos/susandulane/sets/72157604082217761

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Loved seeing the pictures you took of some of the displays in the store. And I was especially excited, and flattered, to see a picture of my own little space at Country Roads. Thank you!! Robyn, space 59