4.22.2015

A Sweet April Afternoon





It's a beautiful Spring day here in sunny SoCal.  It's a little cooler, but nonetheless, it is still beautiful outside. I can't wait to see the sunset.  I always try my best at the end of the day to sneak out in my backyard with my iPod and headphones and watch the sunset. There is something about being outside in the fresh evening air after a long day that clears your head! Today I've posted some random pictures from Country Roads. I didn't have as much time as I normally do to take the pictures, but here is a small selection of things that caught my eye.












 





































"I think that no matter how old or infirm I may become, I will always plant a large garden in the spring. Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy that one gets from participating in nature’s rebirth" -Edward Giobbi




No comments: