9.18.2014

So Long Summer. . .


 As I sit in front of my computer writing this post, I've realized it most likely will be the last post from Summer.  I love when Fall arrives, and we all settle in a bit more and become a bit more of a homebody! But that "Gypsy Soul" in me has come to realize that those carefree days of Summer, flip flops, and all the Summer sunsets I watch in the evenings, are soon going to be a thing of the past!  I will truly miss that. Today, I thought I would post some of my favorite things . . .























When I look at the pictures above, I realize what a small selection these are when you think about all the great stuff and treasures  here at Country Roads in our 10,000 square foot store. I'm always reminded when I do a blog post, how very blessed I am to be surrounded by so many wonderful things! The heat wave seems to be fizzling out, so I hope you have a chance to stop by Country Roads for a visit this week-end. 
Take care. . .

No comments: