8.27.2014

Country Roads Labor Day Sale


You know, when it comes time to shop for gifts, or to decorate my home, the first, and usually the only place,  I shop at is Country Roads.  Yes, it is my store, but maybe I'm a little prejudiced but I seem to find any and everything I'm looking for here at Country Roads. I have amazing vendors that bring in so many wonderful things. It is always tempting to shop almost every day! As always, I'm sharing a few pictures of my favorite things this week. . .

 












 

I will try to do another blog post with pictures on Saturday or Sunday before our Labor Day sale.  I know there are some "things" right now at CR that are calling my name! Just in case you don't know, we have a Country Roads Antiques and Garden Facebook page.  If you enjoy seeing pictures of what we have at CR, I post a picture daily.  Thanks as always for shopping with us at Country Roads. Myself and my Country Roads family appreciate it!  Take care. . .

No comments: