10.17.2013

I Love This Time of Year~


Even though we've had a bit of a warm week here at Country Roads, the nights cool us right back down. I always love this time of year. I think I become more of a homebody and enjoy just hanging around my house more than leaving it, if that makes sense. Country Roads is looking especially good these days if you haven't had a chance to make it in. There is a huge variety of stuff to choose from and our gardens out back have all the colors of Fall!  Below are just a few pictures of what caught my eye this week. . .








I love these beat up old dress forms. If they came home with me, I believe they would just have to come together. How could you leave one of them behind? As we get closer to the week-end, I hope you add us to your list of places to go. As many of you know, there is something "always" going on at Country Roads!!  Take care. . .

2 comments:

time worn interiors said...

I always enjoy seeing photos of Country Roads. And I to enjoy the fall weather. Had to turn my heat on this morning for the first time!
tot

CURIOUS said...

Hey Sue . . .
We SNUCK in a little Christmas too ! Looks like FUN !

BIG HUGS from TEXAS,
JOE & GLENN