4.24.2013

Country Roads Eye Candy




Today, I think & hope that the computer Gods are all here cheering me on! As many of us know, there are times that I try hard but just end up kind of screwing my plans when it comes to sharing some of Country Roads sweetest eye candy.


So, I made sure I got a really good nights sleep (which I did) and made the decision I was ready to try and put together a little slide show of some of our stuff here at CR.


So far, things actually have been going well. I got the slide show posted to Facebook okay. So that was a positive for me!


Now, after I'm done writing this quick blog post, I'm going to try and send out one of our Country Roads Email Express and hope that the slide show will actually open there as well. So, if you hit the "HERE" word below, keep your fingers crossed and I may just go to the slide show. If you have speakers, please turn 'em up and enjoy a few of my favorite songs! Take care
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow

3 comments:

marcela cavaglieri said...

I was able to see those adorable numbered bottles and that's enough for me! LOVE THEM!!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

great slideshow, Sue!! love it all!

Unknown said...

I love this! You have inspired me to try this myself... I'll be posting you as one of my favorite blogs on Pinterest. Love your shop.... thanks for sharing!