5.31.2010

Morgan's First Birthday Party

Remember that old song that went like, "it's my party, and I can cry if I want to"? Well, Morgan not only cried, but held her breath and then puked!! But again, it was her
party, so she can do what she wants. Morgan won't officially be one until next Saturday, but this was the only time we could do the party. A Saturday night, after work on a holiday week-end. I bit tough, but fun none the less. Below are some pictures of "my kids & family"! And if you notice the tv is also on it was because of the Laker play-off game. And that just added to the noise level of little kids running around cracked out on eating the cake frosting!!







Yes, that is Carolina under the table!! Why? I'm not sure but it did make a cute picture! You know, these are the things in my life that mean the most to me. Not extravagant, not a huge formal affair, just spending time with those that I love. I couldn't be happier! And since it "is" Monday, the morning after "BSC" Sunday, I'm trying to focus on Morgan's birthday than our crazy day yesterday. Here is how it started. Some knucklehead stole the padlock off the bathroom door! Why do you steal the lock without a key? Do you know the answer, I do?? Because it was "BSC" Sunday!!!!

7 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

oh what great memories to have of her first bday.
Sounds like a true Laker fan, I am TOO FAMILIAR with that one.
Looks like a good time was had by all and the small family affairs are the ones they will cherish as adults.
Hope your day is calm with easy BIG sales.
Amy

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Happy 1st birthday to your granddaughter. Morgan probably did not like wearing the hat. And it looks like everyone is having a great time. Hope you have a great Memorial Day....Julian

Malisa said...

Well, now we know why Morgan puked...there it is in plain sight...the kids were drinking wine!:) The photos show how much Riley has grown since starting her little school. Looks at her socialization skills in these pictures! Amazing! Love the picture of Riley and the little boy posing! Precious! Those two girls are so lucky to have such a caring, loving Gramma!

Tanza said...

Aaaahhh ... Sooo very Sweet !! looks like it was a wonderful party !! I sooo wish I could just CRY like that when I feel the urge !!! hahaha ... Bet she slept wonderful that night .. Have a happy, fun day Sue .. It's beautiful outside ~
hugs ~tanza~

Debra@CommonGround said...

Your house always sounds like the most fun place to be Sue, I'd like you to hold my party next year, OK? okay! Promise not to puke or cry, maybe eat too much, tho! Hope you had a great weekend!
xo,
Debra

Kate said...

Sue,
What a adorable post love Carol under the table. Hope that you had a not so eventful crazy day at the store. They are blessed to have such a wonderful grandma!

Take care
Kate

Network Support Melbourne said...

She is still adorable even when she cries. When she grow older she'll be smiling at the memory of that photo.