11.26.2014

The Softer Side of Country Roads



As I sit here at my computer on this Thanksgiving Eve, I know one of the things that I am very thankful for, besides my own family, is my Country Roads family!  As many of you know, Country Roads is made up of around seventy or so antique dealers that have unbelievable talent!  I just wanted to share with you some of the sweet, soft vignettes that my Country Roads family puts together continuously! 


















Country Roads will be closed tomorrow for Thanksgiving.  As many of you know,
we don't close very often. I wish you all a beautiful Thanksgiving and my hopes are that part of your days will be spent with those you love!  And just a small reminder that Country Roads is having a big "Holiday Memories" sale beginning on Friday, November 28th through close on Sunday, November 30th . We look forward to seeing you. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Genie said...

Dearest Sue,

Just popping in to wish you and all your dear ones a blessed Thanksgiving.
Thank you for all the wonderful memories at Country Roads.

Love,
Genie