11.20.2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!



The holidays . . . they always sneak up on us in the blink of an eye!   It is also the time of year the we begin to decorate our homes and shop for gifts that those we love. I have always believed that shopping vintage is a one of a kind gift for those special people in our lives. So, with that said, I thought I would share of few of my very favorite things at Country Roads . . .
















I also wanted to let you know that we will be closed on Thanksgiving next week. But. . . we will be open on Friday, the 28th, 2014 which kicks off our really big holiday sale!!  And for those of you that shop with us, you "know" there are some great percentages off of wonderful things!! I look forward to seeing you all very soon. Take care. . .

3 comments:

Recycled Rita said...

It looks beautiful Sue! I am so happy that we will be coming to see you guys today! Hugs! karen...

Sue said...

Thanks Karen! And it was SO nice to see you today. I've missed you ;0(

The Boston Lady said...

Drove past today and realized I need to stop by for "a fix". Love that place, but have been out of the loop. Ann