11.10.2014

I Love This Time of Year!


It's so  wonderful to have our weather here in sunny SoCal begin to feel a little bit more like Fall. I have noticed the past few mornings when I wake up there is a bit of a chill in the air! We had too much heat for too long! I'm glad that it appears to be gone.  As always, I just wanted to share some of the wonderful things we have at Country Roads in case you are in the mood to shop!










I always love giving gifts that are vintage. They are one of a kind, and as we all know, have their own story to tell!  Country Roads will be having our big annual "Holiday Memories" sale beginning on the day after Thanksgiving, November 28th and it will run till close on Sunday, November 30th.  I hope you all stop by and see us soon!  Take care.

No comments: