10.25.2011

White Wednesday at Country Roads


Here we are on another White Wednesday, and here I have some more pictures from my store, Country Roads. I really do love what I do, and the best part is that things are always changing at Country Roads. What we always say is about CR is, "always your favorite, never the same"! Below are a few more pictures to show you exactly what I mean.










One of my favorite combinations is old rust and chippy white. There is just something about those things that call my name. I hope you all have a chance to stop by Kathleen's blog where you will find not only her wonderful blog but a list of many others as well. What I'm really enjoying about Kathleen's posts lately is that she is featuring a new blog each week. I don't know about you, but I love to stumble across a new blog and see what they are all about. I hope Fall is treating you all well and you are enjoying the cooler days of the season! Take care.

7 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

I am with ya Sue
this is how I found your blog.
It was thru Kathleen.
I think it is a great thing to share with everyone our favorites.
Take care
Amy

Pent-Up Photos said...

What is the ruffled fabric in the second photo? I am fascinated! Great photos...as usual!

Malisa

trash talk said...

I bet Mabel could whip up some fantastic candy back in the day!
I'm also trying to picture the woman who could rock a concrete crown. Great stuff as always.
Deb

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Hi Sue,
WW is great place to meet new blogland friends. I'm so glad you left your flattering comment on my blog, so I could get myself over to yours. I just became a follower. Love your style! Honestly, with so many blogs out here, sometimes the only way we find our favorites is through a link party or blog roll. So glad I found you. I'll be back.
xoxoRosemary

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love the candy sign Sue as well as that yard long photo! Going back to get a close up!

time worn interiors said...

I love that long picture of the ladies in their 1920's dresses! Cool!
tot

marcela cavaglieri said...

Hi SUe!! You cracked me up today!!! Elevando lo cotidiano means: Elevating Everyday' Life...basically what your awesome dealers do every day!! Take care, Sue!!!!