10.27.2011

CR Eye Candy


Even though Country Roads is my store, I do have to say what I absolutely LOVE about it is that we have such of variety of stuff. And most of this "stuff" is displayed in really creative ways. There isn't a day that goes by that there isn't a new vignette somewhere in the store! Here's a sample of our eye candy below.










For those of you that don't live in the area, if I get all my homework done and to my web guy, "Country Roads Online" should be up and running within a month. And what does that mean? You will be able to go to our website and "shop until you drop" over the internet! I'll keep you posted on our progress. Have a wonderful Fall day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Sue!!! What an exciting thing to be able to shop Country Roads on-line!!!
How will it work? Will you just add a few things from the store on-line?
I can't wait to see it!!
Thanks for featuring my booth in one of the photos! I am so thankful to be apart of Country Roads, truly!!!
Have a beautiful day.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Pent-Up Photos said...

Girl, I like chocolate candy, hard candy, pecan candy, praline candy, but especially your eye candy!

Malaysia

Genie said...

Always inspired.