10.28.2011

I Love These Vignettes


These little vignettes are courtesy of Sue Lennon. There is just something about her style and displays that I love. She puts together all different kinds of things that end up totally going together to make a great look! Here are a few pictures below to let you see what I'm talking about.










I am personally in love with this hanging lamp. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. There is just something so unique about it that it keeps calling my name.  I can visualize it hanging in my home office. I haven't been able to talk myself into buying it yet. I keep hoping it will sell, and I will no longer have to lust after it! If you are nearby this week-end, stop in and see us. You know Country Roads, "always your favorite, never the same"!

6 comments:

d e l i g h t said...

Yes, they are great vignettes! Love the industrial look!

Pent-Up Photos said...

You know what I love? I love Country Roads and you and your staff! Great photos!

Malaysia

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Sue has fantastic vignettes. I know why you love the hanging light. It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love her space and I love that hanging lamp as well. I am loving unexpected items being turned into lamps lately.
Hope you have a great weekend Sue.
Sincerely,
Melinda

time worn interiors said...

Sue has some very interesting things! I to love her vignettes!
tot

The Boston Lady said...

I thought the exact thing to myself when looking at that lamp. My rabbit cage is old and rusty, but too, too big, but, hmmmmm that's given me some ideas. We will be out your way second week in January - can't wait to stop by and see CRA (and you) again as well as exploring Old Orange a bit. Ann