6.13.2011

Vingnettes


I love vignettes. For me, when little vignettes are added or put together at Country Roads, it pulls the whole space together. It doesn't matter if it is a small area, or a large area. Adding those little eye appealing vignettes brings the whole picture together, if that makes sense. These vignettes today are creations by Sue Lennon in her space. She magically puts all this "eye candy" together for us all to enjoy!














 I LOVE when Sue brings in these little chairs, or big chairs, or small couches that she has recovered in these old grain sacks. I have to confess, I have a few pieces in my own home. On another note, for all of you that shopped with us over the week-end, I just want to say "thank you"! Please know that all of us here at Country Roads sincerely appreciate your business. Have a great week!! And if you get some time, stop by my friend & dealer, Stacey's blog. She put together a really nice slide show of Country Roads with that "really" nice camera of hers! Thanks Stacey.

5 comments:

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Love the succulents, and that chair is very cool!

Vintage Market Place said...

OMG, I LOVE THAT TOP HAT!!!!

I want I want!
LOL

Oh I can't wait to get there and dive in.

See you soon Sue
Amy

chateau de fleurs said...

Great vignettes Sue! Have a wonderful, successful week! XO Christie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Wow Sue, your store does have the best things! I want to go and see for myself.

trash talk said...

Isn't it amazing what works together? Love her styling and I really love the chair recovered with the strapping.
Deb