1.16.2011

What's Behind Door Number One?

I love this old metal door, the patina on it is great. It's sort of the entrance to Tim & Lisa's space! They have been really busy lately, but they did find some time to do another "extreme makeover" the other day. We were once again very busy yesterday, and once again it fills my heart with gratitude. Thank you to all of our great customers. Below are just a few pictures that I quickly was able to take yesterday.









I can't remember if I mentioned this, but all of us here at Country Roads are working hard, very hard, this year on "steppin' up our game". We want to give our customers the best possible shopping experience around. And don't forget, if you do have tomorrow off for MLK Day, we are open from 10am - 5pm. Hope to see you. Take care.

4 comments:

Malisa said...

Great stuff! I swear that your store is constantly changing! Hope you have a nice Bat Sh*t Crazy Sunday!

Maureen said...

Looking goooooood!

Bohemian said...

OMG I just love their space, reminiscent of Carol Hicks-Bolton style and color palette. Do Tim and Lisa have a Blog? Thanks for sharing all this delightful eye candy from their Shop!!! This style of decorating and 'look' is among my very favorite.

Dawn... The Bohemian

Vintage Market Place said...

Good morning Sue
I am getting a chance to actually sit and read this morning all my blogs I love and I am glad to start off with a Tim and Lisa post!
They just get me so inspired to look at things in a new way. Their look fits me perfectly and just makes me want to hit the shops searching for goods like theirs but alas we have nothing that even comes close here.
I really can't wait to hit CR soon and see it all in person.
Thanks to for your kind words left for me and Rudy. It really is comforting to us.
Hugs
Amy