1.30.2011

Industrial Sunday

Here we are at the end of January, and it too has passed in the blink of an eye! I thought I would post some of "my boy Bryce's" industrial pieces. I do have to say, not many of these are left at the store. They have been SOLD! Not only Bryce, but Country Roads has been so busy this month. My hopes are that this is how the rest of the year will continue! Here's some more "industrial eye candy" for you on this Sunday!








Speaking of family, above is my "little" ones, "Country Roads Third Generation"! From left to right are Arianna, Riley, and Azul. Bodhi was there as well but missing in the picture since he can't stand up yet. But I'm sure that will happen soon. And Josalyn was missing too. I have no doubt that in a few quick years, these little ones will be here soon to help you at Country Roads. As I've always said, Country Roads, to me, is all about family. Have a wonderful Sunday and I hope to see some of you today. Take care.

6 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

I am so glad you are training them so early. Happy Sunday. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

Vintage Market Place said...

I believe you did this post just to tease me...lol!
No wonder it is all selling, it is all great!
He definitely has a great eye for the industrial side of things.
Oh look at your little helpers in the making. Never to young to learn how to lend a hand.
Amy

Maureen said...

A third generation! How cool is that!

Malisa said...

Your boy, Bryce, has SO much talent! Think he must take after his mama! Love the next generation of Country Roads!

time worn interiors said...

It's great to hear someone is actually selling! Our mall is the pits! I didn't even make my rent this month, barely made it last month!:( The area we live in is so backwards, backwoods, what ever you want to call it! I would love to be somewhere I could actually sell, instead of driving a 1000 miles north or west to sell!
Have a great week!
Theresa
aka:tot

Heather said...

Wow you have some great things! Your so lucky. I have become a follower and will be back to see u often. Stop by my blog sometime, this is all new to me. I have only been doing this for about 3 weeks now and im hooked, lol
Heather