12.06.2013

It's Beginning to Feel Like Christmas


I've been dragging the past days, and ended up getting a tad sick this week. The one perk was that I got an extra day off since I haven't been feeling good! So, with some extra time, I made the decision to get Christmas up in the house. I had gone last night with Brande to get our Christmas trees, so why not finish the tree and the house today while I had time?  Each year I buy one new Christmas piece from Country Roads. This year it was the one above, made by my friend, Debbie Watts. I'm sure many of you know her as she is one our very talented dealers here at Country Roads! And below are a few more pictures of my favorite Christmas memories in my home. . . 











I've got to tell you, out of all my Christmas stuff I've had over the years . . . these little hand prints of my kids when they were small mean the most to me!  I remember those days like they were yesterday!! And although I miss those days at times, I am now blessed to have four beautiful little grandkids, so my heart is full. Wishing you all the happiest of holidays! Take care. . .

5 comments:

Faded Charm said...

And looking pretty darn good with all your fabulous Christmas decor!

Happy Holidays.
Kathleen

blossoms vintage chic said...

Sue, Sure do love all those memories you have stored in all of your Christmas decorations...but I must say, I am a bit partial to Brooklyn's "WHITE" stocking!LoL!
Thank you for shopping Space 74 at "Country Roads"!
Your BFF
Debbie

Brande said...

I love all the Xmas trees next to your growing 'funeral' collection! LOL!

CURIOUS said...

Hi Sue, Hope You're feelin' better!
Love Your House . . .
Love Debbie Watts !!
A PERFECT Fit for Your Holiday Décor !!

BIG FREEZING TEXAS HUGS,(brrrrr)
JOE & GLENN

Bohemian said...

Sorry you've been sick too... we've had a steady rotation of it here as well. But yes, it does give one the extra 'down time' to do a thousand projects around the house doesn't it? *LOL* Loving your Funeral Collection accents to the Christmas Decor and those Bottlebrush Tree Altered Art Bottles! Being a Wednesday Addams Type Gal I like a blend of the Merry with the Macabre!

Merry Christmas from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian