12.30.2013

Almost Time For a New Year!


Well, here we are, only a one more day of 2013 left! I don't have a clue how this exactly happened. The year flew by so fast for me, and there were so many things that I wanted to do but never quite found the time!  My hopes are that I can not only blog more in 2014, but find the time to share with all of you what wonderful things my Country Roads family continues to bring into the store daily! Here are just a very small grouping of some pictures I had time to take the other day.











Believe me, these pictures are a very, very small selection of what we have here at Country Roads. There is so much more great stuff, you need to come in and see for yourself. With all of that said, I'm hoping to see many of you on New Years day.  Country Roads will be hosting a really big sale that you won't want to miss. Again, Happy New Year to you all and a big heartfelt thank you for continuing to shop with us as we begin our 22nd year in business. You guys are the best!!

No comments: