3.27.2013

Changes


 What I love the very most about Country Roads is it is always changing! Our vignettes, our displays, and just the overall little changes in the store always brighten my days!






I'm always blessed to be surrounded by such a wonderful group of positive and caring people.  Since day one, that is something I have always believed in and promised myself that I would never lose sight of just the simplicity of being nice!  As I move forward into 2013, I know that I will continue to always have, not just a "store," but a place where our customers can shop and always, without a doubt, feel "welcomed"!  And if you are wondering about the crazy picture above, it is our invitation to all of you to come on down and see us on Easter Sunday for our sale, "I'd Rather Shop Than Hunt Easter Eggs Sale"!!  As always there are wonderful discounts throughout ALL of Country Roads, including outside in our beautiful gardens. I hope to see you all soon, and "thank you" again for the kind words you always share with us and support over all of these years. Take care.

1 comment:

The Boston Lady said...

That picture Sue! Scary bunny. As soon as my is under control I'm coming. May even be moving down that way as Mr Ts territory may change. Hope business is great on Sunday! Ann