2.07.2013

Be Inspired Friday


I have a store, Country Roads, here in Old Towne Orange, CA. Twenty years ago when we constructed the interior of our old 1920's building, I was fortunate to have a really talented people build out the interior. Our antiques and vignettes all look so great because of these backdrops. Here are some pictures from on of my favorite dealers and friend, Debbie Watts, who inspires us daily!








I always think how very lucky I am. My job is working in a place that I not only love, but where I'm surrounded all the time with beautiful and creative vintage inspiration! And speaking of that, please take the time to go visit a really big hearted and sweet friend of mine, Debra, who puts together these Vintage Inspiration Fridays!

6 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

OK, that chair and pillow are too fabulous! You're just too sweet Sue, I'm gonna get out there someday to visit!

CURIOUS said...

We LOVE Debbie !!!
Thanks once again Sue for the EYE CANDY . . .
WE'RE ABSOLUTELY INSPIRED !
Big Hugs
JOE & GLENN

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

What a gorgeous booth! Inspiration, indeed.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I am loving all the white--so many pretty things!

Genie said...

My little get along has been visiting from the beginning. My first two little guys are all grown now. Country Roads is nevertired and ALWAYS inspires. Can not wait to get my planting on.

Thank you for creating magic. e

trash talk said...

When Debra gets out there, I'm gonna stowaway in the trunk...lol!
Just beautiful design work. If I copy these to my facebook, can I pretend they're my work? Again...lol!
XO
Deb