5.10.2011

White Wednesday


"White Wednesday", here we are again! I just got home from working at Country Roads. So, for this "WW" post, I have a variety of "whites" that are now in and available at my store! Here is just a small sampling of what "whites" we have to offer today.











As I look at this chaise wicker lounge, it looks so comfortable. I'm wishing I could stretch out in it right now! As many of you know, Kathleen has almost reached her 100th White Wednesday post. Be sure to go visit her BLOG because she has some great giveaways scheduled for the special occasion! Take care.

6 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

wishing I could run down to orange and grab a few things I spy.
happy ww
Amy

Miss Gracie's House said...

I always love seeing the displays of your shop...*almost* like being there:)...great inspiration...Happy WW!
Rene

Kate said...

Great photos Sue!!!

I am proud to be of your family and yes we have the best stuff in town.

Happy White Wednesday to you

xo
Kate

trash talk said...

I'd bet a dollar to a donut, this ain't all the great whites available at CR! Terrif!!!
Deb

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So many FABULOUS things!

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Before I even scrolled past the chaise, I was thinking, "that looks comfy - I want it!" then read what you wrote. Beautiful things, as always. Wish we had had time to shop the store when Rick and I were there on Sunday. But you would've had to stay open another hour so we settled for window shopping! :))