5.17.2011

Happy "100th" White Wednesday!!


It is amazing to think that this "White Wednesday" marks the 100th "WW" post for Kathleen! I have so enjoyed participating in this wonderful little special day of the week. And last Spring I had the pleasure to meet Kathleen while her and her family were out here in sunny SoCal vacationing with a trip to Disneyland. Country Roads is about a short ten minute drive from Disneyland from "the store"! Kathleen is truly a very really, sweet, down to earth person who has really done a fabulous job with all of our "White Wednesdays"! It was such a pleasure to meet her. Today, since we are celebrating the 100th "WW", I thought I would chose a variety of Country Roads "whites" to share!










I hope you are all having a wonderful Spring. It is one of my favorite times in the garden, when everything is blooming. Our own gardens here at Country Roads are looking pretty good as well!  Happy 100th White Wednesday!! Take care.

9 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Happy WW SUE! So we have known each other for 2 years now! You met Kathleen???? So cool. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

Faded Charm said...

I, also really enjoyed meeting you Sue and am dying to get back down to your wonderful store. Hopefully someday soon:-)

I'm pretty sure you've been on this crazy ride with me for almost two years now. Will we ever run out of white wonders to share? LOL

xoxo
Kathleen

Irma@CosasBellas said...

How fun it must have been to meet Kathleen! Your pics are great Sue.

Happy WW,
Irma

blossoms vintage chic said...

Happy White Wednesday Sue, Love that "Pinks Fine Jewelry" clock face or table top and all the other treasures in Country Roads.
Came by to do a little shopping today...
Have a great week!
xo
Debbie

Barbara Jean said...

Great post. Love it all!!

My fave? If I could choose between them all, would have to be that HUGE clock!!

blessings
barbara jean

trash talk said...

Hats off to Kathleen for coming up with such a wonderful white way for people to connect!
Debbie

the old white house said...

That clock face is AMAZING!!
All of your whites are gorgeous, that just made me gasp! I love it all... happy WW and happy gardening! xoxoxo

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love that 3 and the chair!
You always have the best stuff to share!

Vintage Market Place said...

Just think, if Kathleen wouldn't have had ww, I would have never followed her to CR's.
I remember her going on and on about how lovely it was shopping here on that vaca and I had to stop in to see if for myself. Now I am hooked.
I have met some of your great sellers and your family, formed great friendships and it is all due to Kathleen!
What would we do without her.
Happy WW Sue and the CR's family.
Amy