4.04.2011

This & That Tuesday


Country Roads always, without a doubt has plenty of "this and that" in stock on a daily basis. Even if you work their all the time, there is so much stuff, that it is easy to miss a few things here and there. Here are some of the "this and that" that caught my own eye the other day!!









The one thing that never, ever happens at Country Roads is boredom!  You can wander around and never, ever get tired of looking.  Thanks to my Country Roads family they keep us all, including me, entertained with their daily "eye candy"! Country Roads, is always your favorite, never the same!  Take care.

8 comments:

Malisa said...

Gosh, I have missed you! Good to see that Country Roads is still rockin' and rollin'! Great lookin' stuff! Not sure I have ever seen a round bird cage like that!

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

I just came back from Alameda and it is by far..the BEEEST flea in Cali. The weather was gorgeous...should have put on the sunscreen and the crowds were HUUUGE! I saw the booth...I remember the cool antique sign and that amazing vintage chalk board :)

Vintage Market Place said...

Looks great, totally wanted to bring home all those gym locker baskets.
Amy

blossoms vintage chic said...

Hey Sue, lovin "This & That Tuesday"!! My fav is that Dr. Pepper Cooler in my favorite color!
I'm also lovin that round bird cage!!
Have a great week!
xx
Debbie

Barbara Jean said...

Lovin' it all!!Thanks for fun place to visit.

blessings
barbara jean

Unknown said...

WOW! I need to go there.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue,
So many yummy things. I have been having Country Roads withdrawl and now that the car's fixed, it's wanting to steer me towards Orange. Hope to see you all soon!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

LOVE the color of that Dr. Pepper cooler!