4.18.2011

The Patinas & Looks of CR


My Country Roads family! I'm going to be kind of self centered now when I say, "they are all so incredibly talented!!" I know some stores in Old Towne like to specialize in only certain types of antiques and merchandise. What I absolutely LOVE about my CR family is they LOVE variety. And they also know how to show it off in their vignettes as well. Here are just a few pictures of some of the patina that I noticed yesterday along with the many different looks, styles and quality that you can find as you browse through our store!









I came across this quote the other day, 
"VARIETY IS THE SOUL OF PLEASURE"!
I think that kind of sums up what my Country Roads family brings to the plate each and every day. Before I forget, if you are looking for a little variety on Easter Sunday, Country Roads will be open from 10am to 3pm! Stop on by and lose yourself in some of the great "patinas and looks" of my favorite store, Country Roads Antiques & Gardens!

2 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

chippy faded and distressed all equal my favorite!
It would be great to "hop" on over on Easter....eeesh, it has been a long day.

Mary said...

Beautiful chippiness! Love the door and blue dressser the most. Hope you're having a great week! :O)