3.17.2011

Flashback Friday


I was looking through my pictures on my computer for "something", and one day I DO need to edit all the photos that I have.  I came across these photos of "the store" that I took back around this time of year in 2006! And I thought in honor of the upcoming shows in Texas, why not kick off this blog post with a little Texas advertising! 












Where did all those years go in the blink of an eye?  The time passes so quickly. Riley wasn't even born yet, she came along in August of 2006. Hope to see you all this week-end. Country Roads has been re-stocked, re-fluffed, re-decorated just for you! Take care.

7 comments:

trash talk said...

Work it girl...work it!
Debbie

Mary said...

Great pictures! I love the beachy one and the gardens. :O)

Vintage Market Place said...

aww, the little school chairs make me happy.
have a great weekend Sue.
I hear you are expecting some rain this weekend. That means more people out shopping!
Amy

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I hope this Texas post means you are sneaking a ride to Texas!

Sue said...

I WISH!!! One of these shows, I WILL get to Texas!!

Anonymous said...

How funny, I read the caption then cruised the photos and thought gosh, that Flag pillow looks like one of mine. The closer I looked at the photo I realized it was my booth!! I like Flash back Friday.

Bohemian said...

I'm TOTALLY captivated by the Plant vignettes, I wish my Garden could look that lush... alas, here in the Desert that would take a LOT of work and water so wouldn't be too practical. So I'll live vicariously through your beautiful Posts of such scenes. *winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian