3.13.2011

Country Roads Eye Candy


I don't have time for a very long post this morning. With the time change (no fun this morning) and being so incredibly busy yesterday, I thought I would just post some Country Roads "eye candy" that really caught my eye yesterday! I have to admit, if these pictures aren't clear it is because I only had a few minutes to take them while I quickly escaped from the counter. Enjoy!












I took the above pictures in Sue Lennon's space. She just has a magical touch when it comes to putting merchandise together. Sue has a great eye for it!


My day did start early yesterday. Riley had her first baseball game yesterday morning. Those little babies out there on the big baseball diamond are just the cutest little kids ever. Riley got a hit her first time at bat. She ran straight to second base! I have to give her props for skipping first, hey she tried, made a beeline from home plate to second! And actually she scored before I had to leave for "the store". Watching these little ones playing baseball for the first time is one of the most heart warming things ever. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday, and I look forward to seeing many of you today at my favorite place, Country Roads!

3 comments:

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Your little Riley is so cute! Love her pink bat and helmet.

Great "eye candy" as always!

Vintage Market Place said...

Oh Sue, I just had to share the pic and story of Riley with Rudy.
He just had the biggest smile and laugh of how darn cute she is.
We had Brooklyn out yesterday playing baseball too, Rudy just can't wait to have B in one of those uniforms like Rileys.
Hope you get to catch up with your day and it doesn't run you crazy.
Thanks for the smile
Amy

Irma@CosasBellas said...

That is so funny Sue!!! Ken and I would have paid good money to see Riley dashing for second base, it must have been adorable and absolutely hysterical at the same time. That is definitely a story she will enjoy hearing throughout the years, I hope you got it on video.

Thanks for sharing,
Irma