11.19.2010

A Little Makeover!

I was off yesterday, so I gave my camera to Bryce to take some pictures at "the store". Of course, after he just got started the camera battery died! He was able to take a few pictures of Tim & Lisa's "little makeover". Here are a few of their new makeovers that I thought you might enjoy!






What I love about Country Roads is how "regularly" our dealers come in to give their spaces "makeovers" each week. I hear it's supposed to be a rainy week-end. Sounds like a perfect time to come visit us and see all of our "Country Roads Makeovers"! And it's also beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Take care.

4 comments:

Boogieboard Cottage said...

I love what Tim and Lisa did, I really need to get in there and my Country Roads fix! Mary :O)

Vintage Market Place said...

I just love their spot, they really know how to dress the space!
loving that filing chest very cool.
Amy

Malisa said...

Wish I could see it in person! Better watch that Bryce...he just might take over one of these days! :)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Looks great!

Have a wonderful weekend!