11.29.2010

Hanging Out at Johnnye Merle's Gardens & Nursery

So, for all of you that have mentioned to me that you never see pictures of me on my blog, well look above, there I am! That is me and MY shadow! It was so cold inside the store yesterday that I thought I would step out back and stroll through Johnnye Merle's Gardens & Nursery! I will admit it wasn't much warmer there either, even with the sun shining, but it was a nice escape! It's easy to hide there! I love going "out back" in the garden that my oldest, Brande, named after my Mom, her Gramma. There is just something special about wandering through the gardens, I can't explain it. And it's beginning to look a bit like Christmas as well! Here were some things that caught my eye while I quietly escaped out to the garden!!









If you have time, be sure to click on the LINK that goes to Brande's blog about JM Gardens. There is a great article she wrote about Fall gardens! Next time you stop by Country Roads, I hope you will have some time to stroll through our gardens!

"The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses"
.

~Hanna Rion

4 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Hi Sue, love the quote and that's my kind of garden. Stay warm. Ciao Rita

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Were you trying to get some warm rays, Sue? The garden looks great!!

Vintage Market Place said...

I am not a gardener whatsoever but I love to stroll thru them.
My fav here is the frog army!!!
Adorable.
We are freezing here the winds are crazy strong.
I can only imagine what it is like with the sea breeze.....brrrr.
stay warm
AMy

Anonymous said...

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a community. Your weblog supplied us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous work!