7.26.2010

Eye Candy Courtesy of My Boy Bryce!

The weeks fly by as fast as the days do, and here we are in the last week of July. The speed of time still fascinates me. I wish I could slow it down just a bit. My son has been working very hard lately, and his efforts are paying off. The one thing I am the proudest of when it comes to my kids is that ALL of them work as hard, if not harder than I do. They understand the importance of a good work ethic, and this makes be burst with pride. And I can say the same about my other two kids as well, Yesi & Carol. So, with that said, let me share some eye candy with you that Bryce has been working on this week!










So, those pictures above are a result of something simple, "hard work". Bryce wants to come shop in Texas in the fall. So his goal is to work as hard as he can so he can save some money. My kids: Brande, Katie, Bryce, Carol, and Yesi make me so proud each and every day, thank you for all you do for me and Country Roads!!

5 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

His space back there is looking so clean and organized. I still wish those great screen doors would have been the right size for my doorway, I love them
Yep hardwork pays off every time!
Amy

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Sue, my husband and I were looking at your blog at lunch time and I was telling him one thing I definately want to do once we retire (3 yrs.) is come your way. You always have the best dealers in your shop that seem to find the best things. One day, I'm coming your way, T

Boogieboard Cottage said...

He's a talented hard working guy for sure! You guy's really know how to put everything together so well and creatively, I could spend hours happily looking around at everything. Thanks for leaving a post about HB. I've lived here all of my life and it has really changed SO much. I used to hang out sometimes in Long Beach with my friends when I was in High School, at a dance place for teenagers called "Marina Palace". It was in an old army barracks and they used to have live bands. Do you remember it, from the 70's? Mary :O)

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Thank you to everyone that works so hard for us!

Malisa said...

Inquiring minds want...oh, never mind! :)